NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Headline Marketing & Communications (HMC) website, www.headlinemc.com and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Only one entry per week, per person as an authorized representative of company listed on entry form. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees HMC its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HMC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Entries will be accepted online starting on July 23, 2018, 9:30 a.m. and ending Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 3pm.
4. The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.headlinemc.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HMC. You may enter once, per week. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of HMC.
5. The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Branding Marketing Review of the winner’s business identified on their entry which includes a comprehensive analysis of their marketing including annual marketing plan, logo, creative, content, advertising, and public relations. Appraised value is $2,500. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by HMC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at HMC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HMC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner will be selected from entries who have correctly answered the questions and completed the entry form. The prize will be awarded to the winner on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at the Bedford Chamber of Commerce Business Community Showcase to be held at the Bedford Airport, Bedford, PA. Winner must be present to win. If Winner is not present, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HMC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. By entering this content, You understand and agree that HMC, anyone acting on behalf of HMC, and HMC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of HMC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HMC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which HMC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. HMC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HMC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, HMC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HMC. HMC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. HMC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HMC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless HMC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Blair County, Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HMC, 301 Cayuga Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602. Requests must be received no later than October 12, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
14. The Sponsor of the Campaign is Headline Marketing & Communications, 301 Cayuga Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602.
15. The Campaign hosted by HMC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.