Marketing Executive Job Opening
HEADLINE Marketing & Communications has a Marketing Executive job opening to fill a position in our new Bedford, PA office.
HEADLINE Marketing & Communications is a full-service marketing and public relations agency headquartered in Altoona, PA. In addition to providing branding, marketing, advertising, public relations, event planning, website, social media, and digital services, HMC produces and distributes multiple publications including Generations Magazine.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive who is creative, dedicated, and passionate about taking on challenges to assist new and current clients become successful. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, articulate and have experience and passion for marketing. He/she must have a strong desire to cultivate new client relationships as well as assist current clients.
Candidate will work with our extremely talented and focused team in developing and implementing marketing, branding, advertising, website, social media, public relations and event services.
- Cultivate new client relationships and grow current client relationships
- Conceive, develop and sell efficient and intuitive marketing strategies including Agency’s products and services
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns utilizing all media and marketing opportunities including on-line and digital
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of marketing and advertising sales
- Experienced user of websites and social media
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Minimum of five years successful sales experience
- Reliable transportation
Qualified candidates should send their resume along with references to:
HEADLINE Marketing & Communications
P. O. Box 2008
Altoona, PA 16603