Spring Cleaning Your Website
Tips for Spring Cleaning your website:
- Review every page clicking on all the attachments and links, checking they are working, still current and relevant.
- Update content with your products, services, promotions, awards, news and events.
- Add new photos and images.
- Add new social media icons and link out.
- Consider design updates especially if branding is not consistent with current or planned marketing.
- Review search results on at least two browsers.
- Review responsive results on multiple screens and mobile devices.
- Review your website analytics and make appropriate changes.
Headline Marketing & Communication’s creative director and business development specialist sit down to talk about the work that goes into putting together publications as well as the benefits advertisers and readers receive.