Quick and easy, it's a meal you can make all in one dish. You can also substitute chicken for turkey and use any cream soup.
- Slow cooker
- 1 19 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 turkey breast, boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Mix soup, sour cream, chicken broth and stuffing in a bowl.
- Fold in cranberries and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into slow cooker and place turkey breast on the top.
- Set slow cooker on low and cook for 7 hours. Then you're ready to serve.
You can also add a thin layer of chopped broccoli to the bottom of slow cooker before adding the stuffing mixture in.