Submitted by Beatrice Hoover of Bedford
This dish can serve as your main course and has a little bit of everything. Easy to make, this all-in-one meal is filling and will warm up the cooler temperatures this fall.
1 lb of hamburger
1 1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. milk
1/2 c. Bisquick mixed/sifted
- Spray non-stick spray on 10” pie pan.
- Brown hamburger and onion and drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread meat into pie pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over meat.
- Bake until golden brown at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Let set five minutes and serve.