This dish can serve as your main course and has a little bit of everything. Easy to make, this all-in-one meal is filling and will warm up the cooler temperatures this fall.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mixed/sifted
- 2 eggs
- Spray non-stick spray on 10 inch pie pan.
- Brown hamburger and onion and drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread meat into pie pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over meat.
- Bake until golden brown at 400°F for about 30 minutes.
- Let set five minutes and serve.