Cranberry Jell-O Salad
- 2 small packages raspberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple (juice and all), cranberry sauce and cranberry juice into the mixture. (I mash the cranberry sauce in a bowl beforehand.)
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth when Jell-O mixture is firm, spread cream cheese mixture ingredients on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts if desired.