Macaroni & Cheese
The perfect side for almost any meal? This recipe for homemade macaroni and cheese! Give it a try and see for yourself.
- 2 cup cooked macaroni
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt 6 tbsp butter in a large pan.
- Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add cheeses, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Drain macaroni, add to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 9×13 inch dish.
- Melt stick of butter and toss with breadcrumbs and parsley. Sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 20 minutes.