Pumpkin Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cup white flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 cup confectioners sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, pumpkin, and white sugar and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda. Mix once more until smooth.
- Pour into greased or lined 9×13 inch pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cut and remove from pan when cooled.