- 1 unbaked pie shell 9 inch
- 5-6 Italian tomatoes
- basil to taste
- oregano to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- minced garlic to taste, optional
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and drain on paper towels.
- Place tomatoes in pie shell and sprinkle with basil, oregano and garlic.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over tomatoes, covering the top and bake at 375°F for 35 to 45 minutes.